Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Discoloured and swelling

My ankles seem to swell and get discoloured over the last three years especially after being on my feet for a long time and walking for a long time.

When I was in the hospital the swelling in my ankles had the staff put nylons on my legs. What a pretty sight! NOT!


I don't wear nylons anymore nor do I want to!

I do notice that the swelling and red blood like freckles appear sometimes under the socks/short socks I wear with my jogging shoes. I think it has something to do with the medicines, time on my feet and even the socks since there is a definitive line where my short socks end.

My father has commented a few times on the redness of my neck. His latest comment was the lights from the television interview sunburned my neck...I let him know my neck has been that way since the stroke and there were no lights during the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment